Are you on track in 2020?

Allowing space for whatever needs to happen and giving yourself permission to let go of things that no longer align with where your at are two of the smartest things I could have ever done for myself. There is no shame in changing your mind or the direction of your life. No matter who is watching!






As a coach, March is a busy time of year for me and I want to share with you exactly why:


Do you know that only 8% of people achieve their new year resolution while the other 92% don’t? I mean, nobody plans to fail, sometimes it's lack of discipline or support but other times it's down to setting unrealistic goals or not having a clear plan. March tends to be the point where people have the 'Oh my goodness, it's March already' moment and figure that they need to re-evaluate again!


Now it's time to reflect on the start of YOUR year, are you still on track? Where do you want to be by the end of 2020? What about in five or ten years, or perhaps by the time of your next milestone birthday? Few success practices are as important as articulating your most closely held goals and then reviewing them daily, and yet most people don’t spend more than an hour a year doing this. It’s true. People spend more time planning their summer holidays than designing their lives.


But, don't beat yourself up over it! Everybody needs a helping hand at some stage in their life and a professionally trained and certified coach is guaranteed to educate you and keep you on track. Athletes, singers, CEO's all have coaches, so why not you?


Success comes from a way of thinking, feeling and subsequently acting as you embark on an exciting journey of deliberate and conscious intent. This is what shifts your current situation into a successful future being your reality. When you set your goals at the start of the year, you wrote them because you wanted to, not because you had to. Setting yourself up for success is imperative, otherwise, it's just words on paper.


Now I want to briefly touch on the comfort zone. This could be anything from eating habits to workload. Nobody grows within their comfort zone, that's why it's comfortable. To grow and achieve your goals you will need to step out of your comfort zones and take some risks! But that's exciting, right?


Remember that life sometimes leads to a change in route because well, that's just life! But if you're faced with a challenge, it's important to find a way through them, and that's where having a coach really helps....because a coach has an attitude of action when a client most needs it, especially when it comes to something that you have an emotional connection to.


Finally, don't procrastinate. If you are one of the 92% who has hit a hold with all of your positive intentions then why don't you consider a coach, like most successful people. One of the major pitfalls in human behaviour is procrastination and it's often the bigger things that we know logically will have a significant effect on our lives. Sometimes, we still manage to sabotage our success by failing to take action. So take action now before it's suddenly August and the Christmas Toy Sale extravaganza is suddenly advertising their layby options, then before you know it you're ordering a ham at the butcher and planning the same goals for 2021.






Of course, people come up with all sorts of creative reasons why ‘now isn’t the right time’. We are too busy, too broke, too stressed, it’s too risky, too uncertain; we are too inexperienced, too old, too young, too disruptive. You may have already had a sneaky suspicion that I'm going to tell you that's these are all excuses...BECAUSE THEY ARE! Subconsciously, they are simply excuses to avoid doing the real work and experiencing the emotional discomfort that comes from making meaningful change in your life.


When you think about potentially delaying, making an excuse or putting off action until ‘the perfect conditions present themselves’, remember one thing: Procrastination is the saboteur of ambition and prevents the realisation of your biggest goals. Don't leave it till 2021, you can achieve great things between now and then.


I have personally witnessed a 52-year-old mother complete a 6-year medical degree and a lady reduce her weight from 160kg to a fabulous 85kg.


I'm here for you too.

Click here to book your FREE Coaching Session now




6 views
KATRENA GRACE  |  THE NAKED COACH
Tel: +64 27 274 2554  /  Email: hello@katrenagrace.com  / Auckland, New Zealand

Copyright © 2020. The Naked Coach. Katrena Grace | Transformation Coach for Women | NZ

 
  • Grey Facebook Icon